Ready to meet Ebony Beckford, author of the best selling book, Madison’s First Dollar? This was the first Mompreneur interview for Mom & Daughters Inc and it is a special moment indeed.
You might have thought that you had to wait until elementary school or older before you start teaching your kids about financial literacy. Well hold on! Ebony has a powerful method to start teaching them younger…that doesn’t require a ton of prep on your part as a parent. #yes #noextrahomework
Ebony has authored a book on financial literacy for 4-8 year olds. Yes! 4-8 year olds! She has a genius method capturing the attention of a very young child on this subject. She openly shares why she didn’t want to wait until children are older and how you can easily share concepts – even if you are still struggling yourself with the subject. #nojudgment. It’s the perfect way for all ages to jump into a subject that has a life long impact.
Ebony and I discussed several topics during our interview including:
- Why the age group of 4-8 years is so important to start sharing financial literacy concepts
- A few tips for aspiring authors that want to write their first book
- Her next book and a few topics that will be in the upcoming series
- Why she is so passionate about teaching financial literacy and how she hopes it helps transforms the next generation
- Why family is so critical to this topic and how you can easily get your family discussing this subject at your next gathering
Consider supporting by buying a few copies of the book at the website below and share them as gifts. Also you can Madison at her social media links.
- Website: https://www.finlitfamilies.com/
- Instagram: @Madisonsmoneybookseries