* My name is Megan Atkinson and I am the Momager of Ahnah Atkinson of Brown Girls N’ Pearls
* Ahnah is a 6 year old entrepreneur, jewelry maker, model, youtuber, gymnast, and dancer. Her business was created to assist young girls like herself to remain excited about wearing uniforms. The missions to empower and encourage little girls to access and enhance their creativity through freedom of expression with the element of accessories.
*The original idea came from Ahnah telling me she has never seen a youtube video of anyone making jewelry and that she wanted to create her own. We always made bracelets and did creative things in our spare time so with her push to do more I decided to make it her business.
*Some of her favorite things are being able to decide what she wants to sell and what colors and patterns she wants to use when creating jewelry. she also enjoys making money so she can save money to get her favorite toys.
*Some disadvantages are she is still a kid so when it is a heavy amount of orders sometimes it is me, her momager recreating her prototypes to sell.
*Some advice is to just do it! Also some advice for the Momagers is to listen to your kid, really listen and find their niches. Also the minute the kid is not enjoying it take a step back and make sure the business is staying true to your young entrepreneur. Another piece of advice is to allow your kid to be a kid, which sometimes means you are working for your young entrepreneur.
If you want to get in contact with Brown Pearls, here is the contact information:
- Website: www.browngirlsnpearls.com
- IG: @brwngrlsnpearls
- Facebook: Brown Girls N’ Pearls
- Twitter: @brwngrlsnpearls
- Youtube: Youtube channel